We are COVID Ready.
Olde Time Portraits is committed to providing you with a unique product and exceptional service and are dedicated to keeping clients safe.
1. Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, respiratory symptoms, cough, runny nose etc, if you have been directed to be in isolation,or quarantine, if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID. (There is no financial penalty for cancelling your appointment and we will be delighted to reschedule another appointment to suit you at a later date.)
2. On the day I will text or message you to confirm your appointment and that you are ok and well to attend your appointment. To change your appointment phone Helena on 045639456
3. Hand sanitiser- on arrival at the studio the photographer and clients will be asked to either wash your hands or use hand sanitiser prior to puting on costumes and prior to taking costumes off. We have hand sanitiser accessible in all areas.
4. Masks- as we will be close to you when dressing you, I the photographer will be wearing a mask and I will wear this mask for the entire photography shoot
5. Clients will be asked to wear a mask while puting costumes on and taking them off.(children under 9 yrs age do not have to wear a mask) I will provide you with a mask or you can bring your own.
6. Olde Time Portraits only accepts 1 booking at a time you have exclusive use of costumes and facilities for your family group no other persons are allowed on the premises during the photo session.
7. Following the shoot, all costumes and props will be placed into a special container outside the studio. Costumes will be laundered or hot steam cleaned, accessories and props will be wiped with alcohol-based disinfectant spray or wipes,
8. Cleaning- any surfaces that clients have touched will be wiped with disinfectant wipes or sprays including bathroom areas, studio space, change area, hand rails, door knobs, tables, chairs, computer, keyboard, cameras, EFTPOS terminal etc
9. All of our costumes are stored in wardrobes in our dressing room and not in the open air after laundering.
10. To reduce contact with customers your prints will be posted to you this is an extra $17 express postage including packaging .
11. You can pay in cash or if you prefer contactless EFTPOS, or bank transfer, or AfterPay.
12. Helena photographer has had her first AstraZenica Shot May 2021
13. For those that have a smart phone Stay Safe with the "Check in Tas App"available to download from Mac App Store and Google play
at your photo session open the app and scan the QR Code and register your visit to Olde Time Portraits our QR code is on display in our studio.
We look forward to seeing you on the day any questions please contact Helena 0456394562